Canada's economic development managers work hard to improve community investment readiness and sustainability. Their development strategies sharpen the competitive advantages of target sectors. New, web-based technologies help their marketing programs reach site selectors and investors.
McSweeney & Associates inspires economic sustainability through:
- Economic development strategies and new technologies, based on award-winning innovation and creativity
- A full-service practice, offering economic sustainability programs and processes
- Knowledge of Canada's municipal economic development setting, based on years of experience
- High-value solutions reflecting sound methods and proven abilities
McSweeney & Associates has a proud record of fruitful collaboration with communities large and small. Learn more about our clients, methods, consulting and web services - and then contact us, to review how we can work together.McSweeney & Associates and strategic partners offer a wide range of programs and services including:
- Economic development and tourism strategies
- Community and cultural plans and strategies
- Investment readiness
Other Service Highlights
- ED Step Up Program: Communities starting or re-starting economic development turn to this program to help develop community consensus on starting points and what's important, to get organized, to establish funding sources, costs and resource requirements?and more. We support you as you move through next steps.
- Marketing Plans and Collateral: These programs analyze how you can best reach your target sectors?and offer designs for your materials and an implementation plan.
- EDTools® Effective Electronic Tools: EDTools help you select and organize content, and adopt effective web site navigation and an appealing design. They are based on target audience searches terms and practices. Learn more on our EDTools page.
- After Care Service: Our many satisfied customers receive ongoing complimentary telephone and e-mail support. We review their successes and will suggest how to address any issues.